Wednesday, February 08, 2006

chuckie cheese

What a great time, we took the kids to Chuckie Cheese. They were so cute, jens found a bulldozer ride and rode it for about an hour, he took a break to eat pizza. Isabelle discovered whack-A-Mole, and how to get aggression out of her system. I think we took them so Josh could play ski ball and I could eat the pizza. It is great having kids because it would just be weird if we went by ourselves. I forgot how good this pizza is, and I finally out ate Josh. After this adventure to mouse land, we went to the mall. Since it is about an hour drive we don't go that much. I wanted cookies and needed some maternity clothes, so we went. It was a successful shopping experience. I am glad the kids were tired, we actually enjoyed walking around the mall, for a change.
we are doing good otherwise, and looking forward to a vacation.

1 Comments:

Blogger ben and kate said...

yea! We're looking forward to your vacation as well. We miss you guys and love you!

5:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home