Sunday, February 12, 2006

Lesson Learned

While going through our junk drawer, I found out we need to devolp film. I then realized we needed to develop a lot of film, 19 rolls to be exact. Since we got our tax return back, I thought it would be fun to do them all at once, haha so now I get to split them up into scrapbook, izzy's and jen's photo album. I will not wait to ever do that again, lesson learned.
We thought we would plan a vacation, we were shooting for April, then may, now June. Josh found out he is going to PLDC, which is a school for his promotion to sgt. Which is a month long. We are hoping to keep our vacation plans, but I think we are stuck here forever. I am sorry you all have to keep coming down here, someday we will get stationed someplace cool, hopefully. Army life never plan anything, lesson learned.
It seems we never stop learning,and that old saying you learn something new every day, I didn't realize it would be for the rest of our lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home